The logo of Universitas Mercu Buana is by distilled by the power of flame which is divided into three parts. It represents three basic philosophies of higher education in Indonesia: education, research and community services. The educational philosophy is represented by the middle flame, while the research and community services philosophy are indicated consecutively by the right and left flames. Dark blue symbolizes the maturity and sincerity. Light blue represents the brilliance and reliability, while green represents wisdom and prosperity.
- The comforting blue flame shows the strong determination to create graduates with high quality and good ethics.
- The different flame height represents the dynamic vision, in addition to symbolizes a target that can be explained and followed up clearly.
- The flame symbolizes the commitment of the founder and the successors to make civitas academica of Universitas Mercu Buana beneficial for their environment.
The basic form of Universitas Mercu Buana logo represents the strengths in upholding the principles of truth and balance.
Guide for Using UMB Logo's
- Using the UMB Logo must follow the existing guidelines.
- Graphic Stadard Manual for Using the UMB Logo can be downloaded at the following link: GSM
- Internal parties (directorates, faculties, units and student organizations) who wish to use the UMB logo for publication purposes must get approval from the Department of Public Relations & Secretariat University.
- Outside parties wishing to use the UMB logo must obtain approval from the Department of Public Relations & Secretariat University.
- The following information about the certification of rights to the UMB logo published by the Republic of Indonesia Ministry of Law and Human Rights Website PDKI / PDF