UMB Career Center is formed to be a reliable connecting line between students graduates of UMB and prospective employers
UMBCC SERVICES FOR STUDENTS
WE FOCUS ON DEVELOPING OUR CANDIDATES WITH:
- Provide an intensive lecture on professional resume and cover letter (application letter)-building, interview strategy, and professional behavior and appearance. The main purposes is to equip students or fresh graduates with job-getting related tools and practice.
- Deliver try-out TPA and psycho test.
- Continuously inform (educate) updated job requirements from employers for junior university students.
- On line apllication for UMB candidates.
UMBCC SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
UMBCC SERVICES TO EMPLOYERS CONSIST:
- Complete database of UMB students/graduates (including information on top-scored graduates.
- Assistance to HRDs in the screening (and other recruitment processes, whenever possible) for suitable candidates, adn generation of database tailored to the requirements/needs for corporate opening positions.
- Professional-look resume and knowledge-sharing for selected candaidates
- Promotion of opening positions (internship, management trainee, special assignment, or job vacancy) on website and in campus; and full support of campus hiring.
- Technical/academic competency, psychology and personality assessment etst provider.
- Partner in event organizing especially in job-related.